What is Included:
- Airport Pick-up and transfer to hotel in Istanbul and Trabzon
- 2-way domestic flight between Istanbul and Trabzon
- Hotel -in Istanbul
- Hotel will include breakfast
- Lunch guide can take you but the cost is on you
- Dinner is not included unless you want it at the hotel but food outside is very authentic and accessible
- Hotel in Trabzon included Breakfast and Dinner
- Lunch during tour where the guide will take you
- Entrance Fees
Day 1- Istanbul Arrival
- Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, and Topkapi Palace. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. You will be transferred back to the hotel by 5:30 PM by your guide. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Tour will include Peirre Lotti, Dolmabace Palace, Bosphurus Cruise, and Spice Market. You will be transferred back to the hotel by 5:30 PM by your guide. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Balat and Fener District which is area encompassing historic churches, synagogues, and Mosques. It will also take you back to 1960s Istanbul. This area is a unique location in the city.
Departure to Black Sea Region
Day 5 – Sumela – Zigana
- Pick-up at Trabzon Airport by guide
- The tour will begin by a visit to the Sumela Monastery which was built centuries ago on the foothill of Kaadag located on the boundaries of Altindere National Park.
- Next is a journey to the Zigana Mountain and stop will be made for lunch at a local restaurant .
- After lunch next stop is Karaca Cave, which is the province of Torul.
- End the day with transfer to hotel, dinner, and overnight stay
Day 6 – Uzungal
- After breakfast, first point of the journey is to travel across the Black Sea Coast and visit
historic knife artisans in Surmene. Then visit the tea factor in Of, famous in the region.
- Tour and shopping at the Caykara
- Visit Uzungol where you get to see beautiful waterfalls. Some free time will be provided,
with time to enjoy lunch.
- Late afternoon back to the hotel and dinner is available
Day 7– Artvin – Firtina Valley
- After breakfast, a visit will be made to Ayder Plateu which is the hometown of tea. On
route, a visit to Rize fabric and weaving artisanship. After visiting the site, tour will
continue along to Black Sea Coast and arrive at Firtina Steam, for its view.
- Stop for lunch will be made at the Firtina Valley and a visit will be made to the Palovit Waterfall, Camlihermsin-Senyuvam Village, where the Sevdaluk series were taken.
- Last stop is at the Ayder Plateau.
- Overnight in Rize.
Day 8– Trabzon
- Breakfast at hotel and then visit city centre.
- Visit Tar, Agaran Waterfalls, and Kuspa Hill and then arrive at Trabzon.
Visit to Ataturk Pavilion and then Tugana Jewellery, which one is unique to the area.
Followed by visit to Sera Lake and lunch.
- After lunch, visit to Gulbahar Hatun Mosque, Trabazon Musuem, and the famous
Boztepe Hill for a view of Trabzon.
- Return to hotel for an overnight stay
Day 9- Return to Istanbul
Please contact us if you have questions around multiple travellers.
Cost for 2 – $2280
Cost for 4 – $4300